Included in SkoolKit 2.2.
- Inserted comments above the entry points at 25615 and 25625 in the routine at 25534
Included in SkoolKit 2.1.
- Documented a bug: One-four three-four
- Added a trivia entry: Alternative differences
- Added animatory state images to the Hands up! trivia entry
Included in SkoolKit 2.0.
- Ported the disassembly to SkoolKit 2
Included in SkoolKit 1.4.
- Made minor corrections to the loading code disassembly and added a screenshot of the initial loader program
- Made minor corrections to the save code disassembly and added a description of the two sections in the fast code block
Included in SkoolKit 1.3.
- New graphic glitches:
- Added a trivia entry: Skool tunes (thanks gasman)
- Expanded the animatory states and animatory state tiles pages to show what a boy would look like if he used a teacher's animatory state, and vice versa
Included in SkoolKit 1.1.
- Fixed the address of the last DEFB statement in the entry at 56576
Included in SkoolKit 1.0.
- Tweaked the CSS so that the disassembly looks the same in Internet Explorer as it does in other browsers
- Added a fix for the bug One-two one-two
- Added a trivia entry: BOY WANDER shoots, ERIC scores
- Documented a bug: Speech queue hogs
First public release of the Skool Daze disassembly.