The disassembly is now 'complete'.
- Added annotations from The Complete Spectrum ROM Disassembly by Dr Ian Logan and Dr Frank O'Hara
Included in SkoolKit 4.5.
- Added @label directives, @ssub directives, @nowarn directives, and more @keep directives
- Replaced DEFB statements with DEFS statements in the unused areas
- Revealed the calculator literals in the routine at series
Included in SkoolKit 4.4.
- Added character operands where appropriate (e.g. see PO_QUEST)
- Reformatted the data tables
- Revealed the 'scroll?' message at 3321
- Added @keep directives
Included in SkoolKit 4.3.
- Converted disassembly page filenames and address anchors to hexadecimal format
- Hyperlinked the operands of 'RST' instructions
Included in SkoolKit 3.7.
- Recast the character set at CHARSET as binary DEFB statements with a single image for each character
Initial version, included in SkoolKit 3.6.