Included in SkoolKit 2.2.
- Fixed the erroneous comment at 25736 (thanks Jimmy)
- Inserted comments above the entry points at 24165, 27124 and 30903
Included in SkoolKit 2.1.
- Added message numbers to the message address table entries at 65024, 65152, 65280 and 65408
- Added animatory state images to the Catapult animation bug entry
- Made corrections to the ERIC's pellet v. water v. plant v. desk lid trivia entry
Included in SkoolKit 2.0.
- Ported the disassembly to SkoolKit 2
- Moved all the startup routines and data blocks (resident in the display file) from the main disassembly to the startup code disassembly
- Fixed the comments about modified instructions in the POKE table at 20650
- Marked bytes 73-75 in pages 183-198 as unused
Included in SkoolKit 1.4.
- Made minor corrections to the loading code disassembly and added a screenshot of the initial loader program
- Made minor corrections to the save code disassembly and added a description of the two sections in the fast code block
Included in SkoolKit 1.3.
- New graphic glitches:
- Added a trivia entry: Skool tunes (thanks Ben and urbanupstart's brother)
Included in SkoolKit 1.2.
- Fixed the description of the kiss counter at 32738
- Made minor corrections to some other comments and descriptions
- Added a trivia entry: The apprehensive amphibian
Included in SkoolKit 1.1.
- Fixed the addresses of the last 7 DEFB statements in the entry at 48956
- Documented a bug: Deceptive doorways
Included in SkoolKit 1.0.
- Tweaked the CSS so that the disassembly looks the same in Internet Explorer as it does in other browsers
- Added images to the entry for the Triple wipe bug
- Expanded the entry for the Speech queue hogs bug
First public release of the Back to Skool disassembly.